Play Therapy For Children Is Helpful For:
- who have had loss and are in Grief
- who have Relocated from another city, country or through divorce/separation
- who have been Adopted
- who have challenges with Self-Regulation Or Diagnosed With ADHD
- who are experiencing, anxiety, worry, depression or excessive anger
- who have experienced invasive medical procedures or a Traumatic Pre/Peri Natal Period
- who have a Chronically Ill Parent
- who have Siblings With Special Needs
Child-Focused Play Therapy
Consultations for parents, professionals and caregivers (grandparents, foster parents)
What you can expect:
- Play is the most natural means of communication for children. Play therapy helps reveal and heal emotions sometimes too difficult to access and verbalize.
- The first session is for one or both parents, when we review concerns, discuss our goals and the treatment process.
- Depending on the needs of the child/family, either a non-directive (individual) or directive (including parents) play therapy approach will be chosen, or a combination.